For photos of the interior and exterior of the church, check out our Flickr page.
There is no restroom in the church itself. A restroom is located in the Guild House behind the church.
The church is handicap accessible via a ramp at the back of the church.
A large private lot for parking is available next to the church. There are several spaces reserved directly in front of the church for handicap parking or drop off.
- Church facility charge: $675 flat fee
- Church Funeral Coordinator (check made out to Marion Jewell): $125
- Sexton: $50
- Optional - NSCC Pastor including 1 counseling session and Homily (check made out to Rev. Cheryl Miller): $375
- Optional - Funeral Program Preparation (check made out to Cindy Schroer): $75
- Optional - NSCC Organist with rehearsal (check made out to Michele Hilton): $300
- Optional - Eulogy Preparation for a Family Member to present in lieu of Pastoral Homily (check made out to Rev. Cheryl Miller): $250
- Optional - Obituary Development (check made out to Marion Jewell or Cindy Schroer): $125
Payment due in full on the day of the funeral by the Funeral Director. The Church Secretary will provide details as to whom the checks should be written if different from above.
Please click here to download our memorial and bereavement service agreement and additional forms needed to host your service at our facilities. If you are unable to open and view the document, we recommend installing Adobe Acrobat.
Contact Us for More Information
Personal consultation and viewing of the facilities is available by appointment only. Please call the church office at 203-322-1255 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time.
The North Stamford Congregational Church is located is Stamford, 2 miles north of the Merritt Parkway (Route 15). Click here for a map and directions.